In accordance with the Law 2/2023, of February 20, 23, regulating the protection of persons who report regulatory violations and the fight against corruption and other legislation in force regarding the protection of crimes and in order to grant adequate protection against retaliation that may be suffered by individuals who report some of the actions or omissions, CTGE makes available to the interested parties a whistleblower channel, offering the following means to carry it out.
Means of communication
• Through the form
• By postal mail at this address: CTG Spain – ATT/Compliance Department. Calle del Príncipe de Vergara nº 112, 7th Floor, 28002
• By e-mail: An e-mail may be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com describing the facts that you wish to report, always respecting the minimum content of the report specified below.
• By telephone at +34 91 954 63 09. In the case of being carried out through this means, you can have a telephone conversation, or be able to leave a message through voicemail that will reach the company’s Compliance email address.
Minimum Content of the complaint
The minimum content that must appear in the complaints is the following:
• CTG Relation*
• Reported facts*
• Date of the facts*
• People involved in the facts (if any)*
In order to respect as much as possible, the complainant’s right to confidentiality, the following sections will be considered optional for any of the complaint routes:
• Name and surname of the complainant
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Additional documentation
Recipient of the complaint
The complaint shall be received by CTGE’s Compliance Department which, ensuring confidentiality and in full compliance with the legal regulations in force on the matter, shall take the appropriate measures to be able to satisfactorily process the complaint.